gnustep-webmasters

Welcome to invest in China!

From: Water.Kim
Subject: Welcome to invest in China!
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:17:41 +0800

************(English)**************
Dear Sir or Madam,
Firstly please allow me to express my warmly compliment to you!
We are Shaoxing Paojiang Industrial Zone, which is one of the largest
development zones in China. Shaoxing is one of the top 24 economically dynamic
center cities in Changjiang Yangtze River Delta as well as one of the top 30
economically dynamic cities in China. we hope to strengthen our contact and
cooperation especially promote you to invest in our zone and try our best to
offer best corresponding service for you so as to promote further communion
between us .
Our Foreign Investment Promotion Bureau is responsible for publicizing,
attracting, explanation and service. We adhere to the working principle of
being public, quick, and efficient. We will provide excellent investment
environment to promote our mutual knowing and attract more enterprises to
invest in our zone to disclose a new page on cooperation between us.
We sincerely look forward to your visit to our zone!

                         Paojiang Industrial Zone Foreign Investment Bureau
Water.Kim

Contactor: Water.Kim
Add: Shaoxing Paojiang Industrial Zone Foreign Investment Promotion Bureau,
Zhejiang Province
P. C. 312071
TEL:0086-575-8030016
H.P:0086-13588579058
FAX:0086-575-8030015
E-MAIL: address@hidden

Key Points of Investment in Shaoxing Paojiang Industrial Zone
*Name: Shaoxing Paojiang Industrial Zone
*Time of setting up: July 2000
*Geographic Location: Shaoxing Paojiang Industrial Zone is situated in the
southeast coast of China and the central & northern part of Zhejiang Province
and is close to Shanghai,Suzhou, Hang Zhou and 20 kms away from Xiao Shan
International Airport Hang Zhou.
*Area & Population: Shaoxing covers an area of 8,256 square kilometers with
4.32 million people inclusive of a population of 0.1 million and 80 square
kilometers in Paojiang (65square kilometers under construction).
*Climate & living condition: Located in the sub-tropical monsoon climate zone,
Shaoxing has four distinctive seasons, humid air and amiable climate, with an
average temperate of 16.2-16.5°C around the year. Shaoxing is an exemplary city
of national environmental protection and is fit for living.
*Infrastructure facilities: The infrastructure facilities such as road, power,
telecommunication, cable TV, water supply, rainwater, sewage, and heat supply
are available in the zone.
*Criterion for the roads: All the roads in the zone are constructed as cement
or bituminous concrete surfaces by the Administrative Committee at a density of
2.3 kms per square kilometer with the width of 38-126 meters.
* Power supply: In the zone, there are 3 transformer substations of 0.035
million, 0.11 million, 0.22 million volts for power bi-circuit supply charged
at 0.475 Yuan /Kwh(0.057 US$ /Kwh).
*Water supply: National Grade A water of European drinking water standard with
a daily supply of 0.3 million tons is available. Water supply price: Industrial
use: 1.6 Yuan per ton (0.19 US$ / ton). The enterprises are also allowed to
fetch the rich underground water with the price of 0.2 Yuan per ton (0.024 US$
/ ton).
*Sewerage capacity: The sewage pipeline network will be set up to the edge of
the project land; the qualified wastewater shall be drained into the nearby
pipe network. Its standard is: COD≤ 1,000; SS≤400; PH: 6-9. The heavily
pollution to link the wastewater drainage is 1.6 Yuan per ton (0.19 US$ / ton).
The capacity of water supply is 0.8 million ton daily.
*Heat supply: The average fee is 85 Yuan per ton (10.24 US$ / ton); Steam
parameter: pressure: 0.7 Mpa; temperature: 250 °C.
*Land cost: The land cost for industrial items is 8-150 Yuan / sqm / 50 years
(1-18 US$/ sqm /50 years).
*Cost for construction:  Charged at 500 Yuan /sqm (60 US$/ sqm ) for brick
frame structure and 400 Yuan /sqm (48.2 US$/ sqm ) for steel structure.
Standard factory buildings are available in the zone at a rent of 5-10 Yuan/
sqm /month(0.6-1.2 US$ / sqm /month).
*Value-added tax and Income tax: The VAT rate is charged at 17%. The legal
income tax rate is 33%. The income tax of the foreign-funded enterprises in
SPIZ is 26.4%. The foreign-funded enterprises in SPIZ are totally exempt from
income tax for two years starting from the profit-earning year, and taxed in
half in the following 3 years.
*Financial support: According to Shaoxing Municipal People's Government, the
taxes including 20% of the VAT, 32% of the income tax and 64% of the local tax
that enterprises in SPIZ should be charged will be totally refunded in the
first two years and half be refunded from the 3rd to the 5th year; For projects
of more than USD 3 million, the local retained portion will be refunded in the
first five years and half be refunded from the 6th to the 10th years.
*Capital discount support: Every year, SPIZ Administrative Committee offers
capital discount to the projects, which is in line with the municipal discount
support terms or greatly contributing to the construction of SPIZ at a rate of
0.5% in proportion to the capital assets of the actual investment by solely
foreign-funded enterprises.
*Drawback for export: The VAT and consumption tax of export products shall be
refunded in the course of domestic production and circulation at a rate of
5%-17%. The consumption tax of export companies shall be totally refunded.
*Customs duty free: For the projects listed in the" National Category of
Encouraged Foreign-funded Projects", the imported equipment as an investment
shall be exempt from Customs duty.
*Investment service: SPIZ is authorized to approve foreign-funded projects
under USD 30 million, offering best services in the whole application &
approval procedures with necessary documents provided by investors.
*Financial support: Financial support is available for hi-tech and
foreign-funded
*Salary for the staff: Shaoxing is rich in labor resources and is easy to
recruit people. The salary for laborers is low: 600-800 Yuan/ month(72.3-96.4
US$ /month) for skilled workers and 800-1500 Yuan/ month(96.4-180.1 US$ /month)
for management staff.
*living Condition: Shaoxing is a state-approved China Excellent Tourism City
and Standard Environmental Protection City. It is very fit for living and the
price for purchasing apartments of high-class is about 3000-6000 Yuan/ sqm (
361.4-722.9 US$/ sqm ).

***********(Chinese)************
尊敬的先生(女士):
首先请允许我们向你们表示最诚挚的问候!
我们是中国目前开发建设规模最大的工业园区之�D�D浙江绍兴袍江工业园,是以上海为中心的长江三角洲地区24个经济发达的中心城市之一,也是全国经济实力30强城市,我们希望加强与你们联系与合作,特别是进一步吸引你们来我工业区投资并做好服务,促进双方的进一步交流与发展。
我们工业区对外招商局承担着宣传、吸引、解释、服务的职能和任务,工作理念是公开透明、快捷高效。我们将在提供优良基础设施和优质软性环境的前提下,促进你们对我们的进一步了解,让更多的企业来我们工业区发展!
我们真诚期待你们来绍兴袍江工业区参观考察!

                                                 袍江工业区对外招商局  Water.Kim 敬上

联系人:  Water.Kim         地址:浙江省绍兴市袍江工业区对外招商局
邮编:312071                                       TEL:0086-575-8030016
H.P:0086-13588579058                    FAX:0086-575-8030015
E-MAIL :address@hidden
绍兴袍江工业区投资要点
★名    称:浙江省绍兴袍江工业区
★成立时间:2000年7月
★地    址:中国浙江省绍兴市
★管理部门:绍兴袍江工业区管理委员会
★地理位置:绍兴袍江工业区位于中国东南沿海(北纬 29°13′至30°16′,东经
119°53′至121°13′),浙江省的中北部,毗邻上海、苏州、杭州,距萧山国际机场30公里。
★区域面积:绍兴总面积8256平方公里,人口432万。袍江工业区面积83平方公里,近期开发总面积65平方公里。
★气候状况:绍兴属亚热带季风气候。四季分明,气候温和,全年平均气温16.2~16.5℃。
★配套水平:工业区出让地块基础设施配套为"八通一平",即:道路、电力、电讯、有线电视、给水、雨水、污水、供热等"八通"和场地自然平整。
★道路设施:道路按照总体规划由管委会投资建设,为混凝土硬化或沥青油化路面。道路路网密度2.3公里/平方公里,路宽为38-126米。
★电力供给:区内现有220KVA、110KVA变电站各一座,实行双回路供电。费用为约0.475元/Kwh(0.057美元/Kwh)。
★给水能力:区内有达到欧共体饮用水标准的国家一类水源,可以直接饮用,价格为1.6元/吨(0.19美元/吨),供水能力为30万吨/日。工业区水资源丰富,经批准,允许企业抽取地表、地下水,价格为0.2元/吨(0.024美元/吨)。
★排水能力:厂区(小区)雨水按规划就近入网入河。工业区排水能力为100万吨/日。
★排污能力:污水管网接至项目地块边,企业污水达到入网标准后就近入网。污水进入排污管网的标准为:COD≤1000,SS≤400,PH值6-9。重污染工业项目排污费按1.6元/吨(0.19美元/吨)收取。排污能力为80万吨/日。
★供热能力:平均价格为85元/吨(10.24美元/吨 );蒸汽参数:压力为0.7Mpa,温度为250℃。
★土地费用:工业用地为 8-150元/ sqm /50年(1-18美元/ sqm /50年),投资规模大、技术含量高的可以优惠。
★建筑成本:砖混框架结构约为500元/平方米(60美元/平方米),钢架结构约为400元/平方米(48.2美元/平方米),工业区也提供标准厂房出租,租金为5-10元/月/
 sqm (0.6-1.2美元/月/ sqm )。
★增 值 税和所 得
税:增值税税率是17%。企业所得税的法定税率是33%。袍江工业区属于沿海经济开放地区,区内的外商投资企业的实际所得税税率为26.4%。按国家规定,外商投资企业所得税从获利年度起,前两年免缴,后三年按五成收取。
★财政扶持:绍兴市政府规定,进区企业所缴税收(包括实缴增值税的20%、所得税的32%和其它地税的64%)前两年全额先缴后返,第三至第五年50%先缴后返,若投资额在300万美元以上,前五年先缴后返,第六至第十年50%先缴后返。
★贴息支持:对符合市政府确定贴息条件的项目和对工业区建设具有较大推动、示范作用的项目予以贴息,对外商独资企业按实际投资额中固定资产的0.5%贴息。
★出口退税:对报关出口货物的,退还在国内各生产环节和流转环节按税法规定缴纳的增值税和消费税。增值税退税率为5%-17%,外贸企业全额退还已缴纳的消费税。
★免 关 税:符合国家外商投资项目产业目录中鼓励类的项目,外商作为投资的进口设备可以免关税。
★投资服务:工业区享有市级审批权限,总投资3000万美元以内的外资项目由工业区管委会负责审批。区内专门设有投资服务中心,并落实专人全程负责各项手续的办理,客商只需提供相应数据。
★银行扶持:银行积极扶持外商投资项目和高新技术产业项目。
★用工工资:绍兴人力资源丰富,工人工资为600-800元/月(72.3-96.4美元/月);管理人员为800-1500元/月(96.4-180.1美元/月)。
★居住情况:绍兴是经国家批准的首批中国优秀旅游城市和全国环境保护模范城市,非常适合居住,高档住宅购买价约3000-6000元/ sqm
(361.4-722.9美元/ sqm )。