gnustep-webmasters

Re: The reshape finally starts

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: The reshape finally starts
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:11:22 -0600

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 04:48 PM, MJ Ray wrote:

I have just committed the first step of the changeover to the new template. Can't see it? Good. This stage should be mostly invisible. I am going through the pages and tagging with id="main" the holder of the main page
contents, putting in a new tag where necessary.  The front page and all
pages linked from it so far are done. If you find yourself editing pages
without a "main" element, please add it.

Coming up:
Step 2. Merge newindex.html stylesheet into common.css
Step 3. Make sure all templated pages are xml-safe
Step 4. Write retemplate scripts (where in the CVS should these go?)

I don't know. Perhaps a new subdirectory?

Step 5. Use retemplate scripts on the web site
Step 6. Fix any bugs that appear after retemplating

Thanks for the work!