gnustep-webmasters

Re: Cocoa Programming 2nd Ed. - now with GNUstep

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Cocoa Programming 2nd Ed. - now with GNUstep
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:38:16 +0100

On 2004-05-28 18:44:40 +0100 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

the official book site is http://www.bignerdranch.com/products/cocoa1.shtml

Thank you. I have added it to the list of Objective-C books on "Getting Started".

Can we try harder to keep cvs log messages accurate, please? I'm sure I sometimes sin, but a change was recently made to the the top of that page which broke tags and added odd phrases like "I want documentation on Users". The log message was "updated steptalk pages" and I didn't spot the breakage until now. I've reverted to a ul and fixed the wording.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.