gnustep-webmasters

Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:53:36 -0600

On Jun 1, 2004, at 4:52 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

MJ Ray wrote:

http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/test.shtml
Did you notice, something rotten has happened to our mirrors?

weird...any ide why this would have happened? Does ibiblio mirror from gnu.org/software/GNUstep? Manuel? I only tested the mirrors which were listed on the main mirror page at gnustep.org all of which ARE mirroring properly.

All the mirrors listed at gnu.org mirror directly from the web cvs information. They are gnu mirrors, not gnustep mirrors (mirroring all gnu websites), so if they aren't current with gnustep, they probably aren't current with anything else.