gnustep-webmasters

Re: [Fwd: web page update]

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Fwd: web page update]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:37:58 -0600

On Sep 22, 2004, at 12:20 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

For the record, I definately think the "about GNUstep" page needs a "Relationship to Cocoa" subsection on it which covers the similarities of GNUstep and Cocoa as of the current point in time. Adam, what do you think?

Well, we describe it in various places, but that may not be clear to someone new to the whole concept. Perhaps adding a section with links to those places would be useful.