gnustep-webmasters

Re: [Fwd: web page update]

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fwd: web page update]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:43:08 +0100

On 2004-09-22 19:00:53 +0100 Adrian Robert <address@hidden> wrote:

However, I feel http://gnustep.org/information/wm.html is a bit overblown. Do we really need more than the first two paragraphs?

I don't think they do much harm, so more information is probably OK.

(BTW, the link to WindowMaker.org needs to be fixed.)

I think Adam did that already.

[...] Would it make sense to handle these on a common "related projects" page?

Regardless of whether there is confusion, yes.

(Please reply beneath a trimmed quote, not above an untrimmed one. Thanks in advance.)

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk