gnustep-webmasters

bad link(s) on gnustep documentation page

From: Ostroff, Jack H
Subject: bad link(s) on gnustep documentation page
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:39:47 -0500

On the GNUStep documentation page
(http://www.gnustep.org/experience/documentation.html)
the third bullet in the second section (User Documentation) "platform
specific" points to http://www.gnustep.org/information/machines_toc.html
which apparently does not exist.

In addition, if you follow the link to the Windows with CYGWIN section of
the HOWTO
(http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/gnustep-howto_6
.html#SEC41) there is a link to ftp.gnustep.org.  I have tried several times
today, and have not gotten any response.  I do not know if the link is bad,
or the server is just having problems.

Thanks.

Jack Ostroff
address@hidden

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.