gnustep-webmasters

Re: Applications on www.gnustep

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: Applications on www.gnustep
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:35:30 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:
> Adam wrote:
> > David Wetzel runs this.  You should be able to register as a developer
> > and change some things. If that's not enough, ask David to give you
> > admin rights.
>
> I got a developer password, but couldn't change anything as far as
> I can tell. I'm not sure whether I need admin rights.

You have to ADD a new Program. THEN an admin can set it to be online. you can
change your
Programms then again but after each change it has to be approved by an admin
again.

> Also, where is the source code, please?

I can make an TGZ with the source if you want to help.
Some of the stuff is not automated that is why it takes some time until you get
your PW.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/