gnustep-webmasters

Re: Site revamp

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Site revamp
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:10:50 +0100

Scott Stevenson <address@hidden>

> I'll have to create a secondary page design as well. It would just
> too weird otherwise. Are all the pages templated at this point (that
> is, they're not just raw HTML)?

They're still plain HTML, but have enough markers that I can change
the design fairly easily with sed or other automated tools if you
give me a template.

Longer-term, I will drop the extensions (relying on multiviews),
and move to some template-friendly format (shtml or php).

Thanks for offering the new design,
--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/