gnustep-webmasters

Re: Please let Comrade have write access to the GNUstep wiki

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Please let Comrade have write access to the GNUstep wiki
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:56:10 -0700

On 2005-11-08 10:37:01 -0700 Peter Cooper <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Adam

Sorry. I filter non-subscribed traffic for spam, so sometimes it takes me a while to get around to approving things.

Thanks for doing it; I'm sorry I have to bother anyone for this.

I understand a better strategey for authorising write privilegeson
wikis is to ask for an email confirmation (automatically processed too).
The spammer don't seem to want to use genuine email addresses for some
reason ;-)

Sure. FYI, you should have write access now.