gnustep-webmasters

Re: Wiki Extensions

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: Wiki Extensions
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:18:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:26:54 -0400 Stefan Bidigaray <address@hidden> wrote:

 >| So for the past few days, me and Cbv (sorry, don't know your name) have been
 >| playing around with templates.  We're also trying to make them more
 >| universal by adding an IF statement in order to only show things we want it
 >| to.  The problem is that we can't get it to work (hence all the editing on
 >| Template:Application).  Let me get to the point, I was reading the Wikipedia
 >| documentation (this is where I got the idea from) and it seams we need to
 >| add a ParserFuncations Extension in order to access these features.  Please
 >| check this WikiMedia.org page to see what I'm talking about:
 >| http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ParserFunctions
 >|
 >| It would be very nice to have this features since it allows for Templates to
 >| be used anywhere possible and still look good.  An installation guide is
 >| available in the link provided above toward the end (just check the table of
 >| contents).

Seems it doesn't works on mediawiki-1.5.1 (setFunctionHook) is missing.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - OXYMIUM <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Standard: 0 811 093 286 (Cout d'un appel local)   Fax: +33 1 7473 3971
LD Support: +33 1 7473 3973                       LD:  +33 1 7473 3980