gnustep-webmasters

Re: GNUstep Site Redesign

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Site Redesign
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:51:45 -0500

OK, I spent the last few hours rearranging the text on the current website to (1) fit the new layout a little better, (2) expand it, a lot I might add.  I've adapted the introductory blob on the homepage and added a "How to Contribute" thing.  For the Overview section, I started with the current "Introduction" page and removed a few things that just do not make sense (like "What GNUstep is not...").  I also spent most of my time creating a Developer's Overview page, which pretty much describes all the libraries and applications provided by GNUstep.

This is just a bit of a status report, there's still a long way to go, but I like how it's turning out.  Also, I'm not too experienced with creating web sites, so I'm leaving a lot of points specific to web design out.

Stefan