gnustep-webmasters

Re: [gnu.org #404320] ProjectCenter

From: address@hidden via RT
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #404320] ProjectCenter
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:48:52 -0500

Hello,

thanks for your help.
I tried to download the binary package of this application. I didn't try
to get the source version.

Best regarads,
Ralf

"Yavor Doganov via RT" <address@hidden>
14.01.2009 11:38
Please respond to
address@hidden

address@hidden
cc
address@hidden
Subject
Re: [gnu.org #404320] ProjectCenter

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 05:31:20AM -0500,
address@hidden via RT wrote:
> unfortunately I am not able to download the ProjectCenter application.

For issues with the GNUstep website, wiki, FTP server, etc. please
contact <address@hidden> (CC'ed).

> An internal error occured at your web server.
> Is it possible to solve the problem?

http://ftpmain.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/dev-apps/ProjectCenter-0.5.0.tar.gz

works for me -- maybe it was a transient problem?