gnustep-webmasters

Re: Broken links

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Broken links
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:40:55 -0600

On Apr 24, 2009, at 6:59 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]  In fact I'm not sure why it works at gnustep.org, as
the file mentioned (suite.html) is not in the web CVS repository, so
perhaps it's just left over on the gnustep.org site, even though it
theoretically should have been removed. There is a file
suite.html.shtml in the repository though, which has a server-side
include to link in the sidebar.  Seems like a nice idea...

I'll check the email archive, because I'm sure this must be in it
somewhere, but there was a feeling that we should give up on the
mirrors (which I didn't want to, but I'm only maintaining - no time to
really develop this site for aaaages, sadly) and the suite.html.shtml
probably works thanks to MultiViews and SSI.

I updated the link and now it works.