gnustep-webmasters

Re: Looking for regex for GNUstep on windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Looking for regex for GNUstep on windows
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:55:55 -0600

El vie, 23-10-2009 a las 14:18 -0400, Ken Linton escribió:
> Trying to build a few apps and they are complaining that this library
> and headers are not available.
> Where on earth do I find a version I can install and use with GNUStep
> on Windows? Kind regards,
>
> Ken

Hi Ken, the Windows installer work fine, you can download these from

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

And look these manuals to start

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/documentation.html

on the manual "Base Programming Manual" you can see how write your first
Objective-C program. For help write at mailing lists

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Get_Help

discuss-gnustep is the most active list. Greetings.