[gnutls-dev] Re: GnuTLS for Windows

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [gnutls-dev] Re: GnuTLS for Windows
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:24:01 +0200

* Simon Josefsson (2006-07-13) writes:

> I'm happy to announce that I've been working on porting GnuTLS to
> Windows, and I have some results to show.

Cool!  Thanks!

> This is a call for people to test this.  There hasn't been a release
> yet, and most likely things are broken.  This is work in progress, but
> hopefully all my changes can be integrated back into the various
> projects involved.

Okay, unfortunately the first test I conducted already failed:

$ gnutls-cli --version
GNU TLS test client, version 1.5.0. Libgnutls 1.5.0.

$ gnutls-cli --print-cert --port 25 --starttls smtp.web.de
Resolving 'smtp.web.de'...
Connecting to '217.72.192.157:25'...

- Simple Client Mode:

After that message appears it sits there and consumes 100% CPU.  Just
tell me if you need more information.

--
Ralf