[gnutls-dev] GnuTLS[W32] OpenPGP support

From: Timo Schulz
Subject: [gnutls-dev] GnuTLS[W32] OpenPGP support
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:09:18 +0200

Hi!

I finally managed it to run some opencdk tests on a Windows box
and it seems that the code needs to be more W32 specific fixes :-(.
In other words, I don't believe that the openpgp support is working
for the gnutls/w32 binary.

Could anybody test the w32 build with the included opencdk code?

        Timo

p.s.
But I managed to fix all memory leaks valgrind reported. Thank
again to Ludovic for reminding me of this issue.