gnuzilla-dev

Re: [Gnuzilla-dev] RSS Feeds.

From: Ian D
Subject: Re: [Gnuzilla-dev] RSS Feeds.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:32:41 -0400

       I might see the problem.  I looked at the scripts that handle the
       extensions, and noticed it has the same license blurb.  I also
       noticed that within LibreJS itself, it looks for that blurb.  The
       only difference really is that just before the license in
       subscribe.js is an Emacs header specifying variables, mode, etc.
       Could this be messing with LibreJS?

Ian D