gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: Dynamic class loader: example

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: Dynamic class loader: example
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:19:26 +0200

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:15:15 +0200
"Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ok for updating the CVS... But where I put the files (directory)?

I guess the usual "unstable" dir is just ok. You can remove no more needed
files with:

$ rm file1.cpp file2.cpp ...
$ cvs remove file1.cpp file2.cpp ...
$ cvs commit -m 'no more needed files' file1.cpp file2.cpp ...

or, to take advantage of bash's tab completition:

$ rm file1.cpp file2.cpp ... && \
  cvs remove file1.cpp file2.cpp ... && \
  cvs commit -m 'no more needed files' file1.cpp file2.cpp ...

That's because you have to "rm" the files before calling "remove" and, if you
do so, you can't use the tab completition thing anymore ;)

You just have to remember that you have to "commit" your "remove" commands ;)

Removed files are supposed to end up in CVS' "Attic" dir and stay there until
you ask the savannah people to delete them. They won't show up when someone
makes a "checkout" of the "gomd" CVS module btw, so don't worry much about all
this stuff ;)

> BTW, I forgot to call the distructor in main.cpp... :)))

How do they say? "Shit happens!" ;)

Ciao and congrats for the great job + research. You should write an article
about that for Linux Magazine (IT) ;)

Mirko
--
I was hesitant to try any of these so-called enlargement formulas
advertised online, because it's hard to tell whether you're buying junk