gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] using gotmail with fetchmail

From: geoffrey camps
Subject: Re: [gotmail] using gotmail with fetchmail
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:52:14 -0700 (PDT)

A few more details on your scenario would be helpful.  I can at least
share how I've done this.  I have a separate mail server I run that
fetches all my external email accounts.  So to read mail, I simply log
into my own server and all the mail is sitting there in one place.

Here's the crontab from my local account on my mail server (fetchmail runs
every 5 mins. & gotmail runs at the bottom of every hour):

0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/local/bin/fetchmail
>/dev/null 2>&1
30 * * * * /usr/local/src/gotmail-0.7.9/gotmail --curl-bin /opt/bin/curl
>/dev/null 2>&1

-gc