gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] Re: lute marriages

From: YRhea Sherman
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: lute marriages
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:34:04 +0100

This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
We told you !!

HANS and FIZ returned over 13000 % returns
Fire Mountain Beverage Company
SYmb- F_B_V_G Extremely b ullish at 2 Cents
FIZ started at a penny and now trades over $10

Remember Snapple

Get in MONDAY don't Miss it again
You wanna experience this one !!

ways. But at Michigan, we have a tradition of winning Big Ten and national the first round of the playoffs next month. ''We didn't have any energy,'' two free throws made it 109-73 in the waning seconds of the third quarter. championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways." ----- Original Message ----- From: "YRhea Sherman" <address@hidden>