gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] driver_nmea2000.c

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gpsd-dev] driver_nmea2000.c
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:37:37 +0100

Hello,

i have compiled gpsd with "pps=false" at the moment, so that i can continue
testing.

There is another strange problem:

The gps receiver send position updates at 10 Hz. With the newest sources,

the update in gpsmon is "jumping", the seconds in the advance quick for 3 or
for seconds, an then are "frozen" for a few seconds.

And i loose a lot a can frames now.

I am testing on a Ubuntu 12.04 system (amd64), with q quadcore cpu.

The older versions run fine even on quite slow singlecore ARM or PowerPC board.

I test with one gps receiver and one ais receiver  with very moderate traffic
at the moment.

I had to dive into the source again, and find out, what is going wrong at the
moment.

Reinhard