gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] OS X status?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] OS X status?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:41:53 -0500

Good news - this is a delay issue.  I put bigger delays in, and it
didn't help.  I then put really unreasonable delays in, and got a
totally clean check run.  So I have pushed that change, even though
regression tests take 9 hours.   It remains to reduce them and see how
that goes, but I think it's better to pass slowly than fail, because you
can't bisect with massive failures.