gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] What is our current bug state?

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] What is our current bug state?
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 14:12:21 -0800

I have another symptom.  I think it's just the missing PPS bug, but it might
require some help from ntpd.  Anyway we should check this case before
declaring victory.

The symptom is that ntpd is seeing 20 ms of fuzz on a JSON connection that
should be using PPS.

It was clean until the evening of Jan 23rd.  My copy of refclock_gpsdjson.c
hasn't changed since Jan-02 so I assume Jan-23rd is when I jumped on the
test-gpsd bandwagon after a long gap.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.