gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Updated docs on NTP segment management

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Updated docs on NTP segment management
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 01:38:42 -0800

Maybe.  https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Spec-Files.html is a start...

> Are we going to be able to get this working on the expected variety of
> systems?
>
> I have a Debian box without any stdatomic.h
> I have a Ubuntu box without any stdatomic.h
> I think they are both current.
>   Do I need to install something?

I'm not seeing it on my debian boxes.

> On NetBSD, it's in:
>   /usr/include/g++/stdatomic.h
>
> On FreeBSD 9.1, it's in:
>   /usr/src/include/stdatomic.h
> I think that's the kernel source.  It's not in /usr/include/

I'm not seeing it on any of my FreeBSD-9 machines.

> On FreeBSD 10.1, it's in:
>   /usr/include/stdatomic.h
>   /usr/include/sys/stdatomic.h
>   /usr/src/sys/sys/stdatomic.h

That's where I'm doing my testing.  And I'm assuming that if we find
stdatomic.h we'll have atomic_thread_fence() because so far I'm not
figuring out the test code incantation to make sure configure can
compile a program that uses atomic_thread_fence().

--
Harlan Stenn <address@hidden>