gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] [gpsd-users] Field reports from Raspberry Pi GPS HAT user

From: Anthony Stirk
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] [gpsd-users] Field reports from Raspberry Pi GPS HAT users?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:32:47 +0100

Hi Eric,

Full working instructions for the Pi3 here http://ava.upuaut.net/?p=726

I make the Ublox based Uputronics "HAT" but the instructions should work for the Adafruit one. Side note I've had two reports of the Adafruit HAT doing some weird spikes which throw NTP and mark the PPS as a bad ticker.

Private mail me your postal address and i'll send you one of my boards to play with.

Cheers,

Anthony