gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Bernd's CheckFunc Fix

From: Jon Schlueter
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Bernd's CheckFunc Fix
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:14:46 -0500

On Jan 8, 2017 3:54 AM, "Fred Wright" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017, Fred Wright wrote:

> compiler.h include.  I looked at that a bit, and my inclination would be
> to move the compiler.h include to be before the conditional extern C
> (i.e., in "head"  rather than "tail"), rather than closing and reopening
> the latter.

It's not as simple as that, since gpsd_config.h relies on time.h.  Oh,
well.

I'm thinking right way of fixing this is untangling the qt support so that all of the at implementations are in one or two CPP files with c calling function declarations.  That I might be able to refractor in s couple hours tonight. Keeping code flow the same just moving the c++ isms from at out of the c files, and adjusting scons to match.

That should clear up a lot of the compile variations. As compiling c code as c++ across platforms is a dusty corner we want to avoid.

Jon