gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] ✘ Unchanging lat/lon/alt/time error estimates

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] ✘ Unchanging lat/lon/alt/time error estimates
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:50:20 -0800

Yo All!

On Monday I uploaded some changes to fix unchanging lat/lon/alt/time
error estimates in the NMEA 183, SiRF and UBX drivers

I suspect other PGS have the same issue, but I'm reluctant to change
anythong I can not test.  If anyone has noticed this problem, please
pull git head and see if I fixed it, or if you can help me test more
fixes.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588