gpsd-dev

RE: Quectel FW version - Merge Request

From: Jared Hagel
Subject: RE: Quectel FW version - Merge Request
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 23:13:56 +0000

Hi Gary,

I tried to make this a merge request, but I got this following 'Rejected' email
when I tried to do so. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Anyways, as requested I modified the lines of code I added to be less than 80
characters and attached debug output. You can see the text 'PQVERNO' in this
debug output. If you let me know which code I added is insecure I can fix that
as well.

Thank you,
Jared