gpsd-dev

Re: ✘gpsd .23.2~rc1

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: ✘gpsd .23.2~rc1
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 13:27:48 -0700

>> This happens on 32 bit Debian and 32 bit NetBSD.
> But still a libc error.  printf() is supposed to round, and it is not doing
> so.  I would not like to change all printf() uses of %f.

You are claiming it is a rounding error in printf.  I tried to make a test
case.  I can't get it to fail.  I'm down to the last bit.

Any suggestions on how to get more info?

I think I want do do something like change the printout to print in hex and
make a chk file on a good system then compare with the system that fails.

How do I make a .chk file?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.