gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd and shared memory

From: Roger Oberholtzer
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd and shared memory
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 06:14:03 +0000

____________________________________
From: Gary E. Miller address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 8:14 PM
To: Roger Oberholtzer

> Well, you should be on 3.15...

We have been trying to get gpsd to play nice with chrony. This seems not to
work for all combinations of the two. Our currently working combination is gpsd
3.13 and chrony 1.29. The problem has been, amongst other things, the PPS
signal. In some combinations, although gpsd happily senses and uses the PPS
signal, chrony does not.

Our use of these two is not yet in production. We will, as usual, try to use
the latest of each when the time comes.

Roger Oberholtzer

RST Systems

Office: +46 (0)10-615 6020