gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] parsing NMEA PASHR record

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] parsing NMEA PASHR record
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 12:46:42 -0800

Yo Roger!

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 07:29:34 +0000
Roger Oberholtzer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hmmm. No responses to the original post. No one have any idea how
> best to add this PASHR record so that it does not mess up the report
> cycle?

Uh, sorry, I got sick, had to take a few days of bed rest, then got
way behind.

Overall this looks good.  The indentation is not right, probably
email related.  Also, something like this also needs a test case.
Do you have some sample NMEA output that has PASHR in it?  Send it
with the updated patch, and run it through gpsfake to see if you
get the output you expect.

If you do that, and I don't get sick again, I'll add it to git head.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588