gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Fwd: Re: 1PPS not working with RPi 3 B+ and Stretch

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Fwd: Re: 1PPS not working with RPi 3 B+ and Stretch
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:07:38 -0700

Yo Alan!

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:19:29 -0700
Alan Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

> I did another install, FRESH from the factory micro SD Card formated
> ddimage per the instructions,

Some batches of new SD cards give me 100% afilure rates.  So best
to double check for a good copy.

> install failed @ same place as before,

I'm old, my memory not that good.  Too many problems on too many lists
for me to keep track.  Best to always repeat the failure symptom for the
list.

I hope that was not the repeated failure.  Missing space.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588