gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Newcomer, with a question

From: Владимир Калачихин
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Newcomer, with a question
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 14:23:50 +0300

On my little sailboat I use a China 12 Volt "avto" wi-fi router with GPRS modem and usb and SD-card slots and usb GNSS reciever. It works under OpenWRT with gpsd, nginx, php, etc. I use a self-made php-based simple tile cache/proxy for maps with self-made web interface. It use gpsd for positioning. Also, I use OruxMaps on my China rugged tablet with this tile cache as map source. It use own gps for positioning.