gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] GL* strings and gpspipe

From: John Klug
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] GL* strings and gpspipe
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 18:36:50 +0000

Unfortunately I lost access to a GPS simulator.  I did have one.

John Klug
Senior Software Engineer

[https://support.multitech.com/support/mts_v3/website/static/cwbootstrap/images/logo.png]<http://www.multitech.com/>
+1.763.717.5500      Direct
address@hidden

2205 Woodale Drive
Mounds View, MN 55112 USA
www.multitech.com

This message and any of its attachments are confidential, and any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient of the message please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.