gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] TOFF and PPS values from gpspipe

From: Kaya Saman
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] TOFF and PPS values from gpspipe
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 15:10:02 +0100

Hmmm...... just checked the link and it gives a 404 error....

I'm really sorry about that!! It did work fine yesterday??

I hope this will work this time:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6g49qtt84cc5m6/AAA6fu4zOspuEr4J9NYBkTyGa?dl=0

I have tried and tested it and it seems fine; please let me know if it doesn't!!

In the meantime I've attached the shell scripts to the email just in case all else fails :-S <- really having bad luck with this it seems :-(

Best Regards,

Kaya