gpsd-users

Re: Adafruit USB and PPS

From: Anders Wallin
Subject: Re: Adafruit USB and PPS
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 12:54:33 +0200

ppstest and ppswatch should show if your hardware (and kernel?) configuration is working, something like this:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gpsd-users/2019-10/msg00025.html

getting that kernel PPS into gpsd was a stumbling block for me - at least gpsd needs to be built with pps-support ('timeservice'?) - documenting this better would be good.

AW