gpsd-users

Re: Questions regarding Gpsd

From: raaj lokanathan
Subject: Re: Questions regarding Gpsd
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 11:18:31 +0800

Can I implement a connection supervision for the gnss receiver , without accessing to the libgps?

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:09 AM, raaj lokanathan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

But I am curious. How can I control my gnss receiver through my application which is written on top of the libgps?

For example: turning off the gnss receiver. So from my application I should be able to send command to the gnss receiver to perform certain functions like turning it off.