[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:46:22 -0500
You may find that you haven't enabled the serial port on the Pi. There is (or used to be) a switch in the device tree (perhaps toggled by raspi-config or some such - my memory fails me here).
My name is Logan. I am new here— at everything. I have no prior coding experience, I have just recently received my Raspberry Pi 4.
I’m having trouble setting up my Adafruit Ultimate GPS with gpsd. I’ve tried so many things I’ve lost track. I’m unsure of what data to provide or even how to express the situation. Is there anyone who could point me to something/someone that can help me identify where the issue is occurring? I have looked through the troubleshooting page on the gpsd website, but I haven’t had much luck.
You are my last hope.
- SOS, Logan Qualls, 2020/01/26
- Re: SOS, Chris Kuethe, 2020/01/26
- Re: SOS, Christopher Story, 2020/01/26
- Re: SOS, David J Taylor, 2020/01/26
- Re: SOS, Paul Theodoropoulos, 2020/01/26
- Re: SOS,
Dominic Amann <=
- Re: SOS, Kai Harrekilde-Petersen, 2020/01/27
- Message not available
- Re: SOS, Kai Harrekilde-Petersen, 2020/01/29