gpsd-users

Re: Compiling test app with makefile

From: Bryan Christianson
Subject: Re: Compiling test app with makefile
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 20:51:06 +1300

No one can help you with so little information.

1. What OS and version are you using?
2. Which version of gpsd have you installed?
3. Which compiler are you using?
4. What errors are you seeing?
5. Maybe you could provide a listing of your Makefile.

We are not mind readers (although Gary does a pretty passable imitation of one).

> On 6/03/2020, at 8:40 PM, raaj lokanathan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a simple application which reads the position info from gpsd. At the
> moment I created a makefile to compile my application. However now, I am not
> able compile my application.
>
> What’re the steps to compile application with gpsd?
> --
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Raaj Lokanathan

Bryan Christianson