gpsd-users

Re: trimblertx and csrs-ppp report bad data on my uploaded rinex file

From: Anders Wallin
Subject: Re: trimblertx and csrs-ppp report bad data on my uploaded rinex file
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 17:24:08 +0200

you could try Teqc (now no longer developed (?) but working binaries should be available) - it has some sanity-check functions
https://www.unavco.org/software/data-processing/teqc/teqc.html

also maybe try to submit a known-good RINEX-file for processing and see how that goes (gzipped version, vs. unzipped, rinex v2 vs v3, etc. might be simple things that go wrong)

AW