gpsd-users

Fw: Interesting FAA site

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Fw: Interesting FAA site
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:16:56 -0700

Yo All!

Forwarded message.  See below.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 06:50:56 -0400
From: Frank Nicholas <address@hidden>
To: "Gary E. Miller" <address@hidden>
Subject: Interesting FAA site

Hello Gary,

I stumbled onto this site, when looking for what the 'FAA' status was.
I never found what 'FFA' stood for, but there is a lot of timely,
interesting info at this site:
https://www.nstb.tc.faa.gov/rt_waasSatelliteStatus.htm
<https://www.nstb.tc.faa.gov/rt_waasSatelliteStatus.htm>

Maybe you & others are already aware of the above site.  If not, please
share it with the GPSd list(s).

Thanks,
Frank

RGDS