gpsd-users

Initialising a u-blox device.

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Initialising a u-blox device.
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 16:43:26 +0100

From my tests, it seems that my u-blox MAX-M8Q-0-10 may need to be set into
a particular mode on startup, by send the appropriate configuration command (there is no flash or battery-backed RAM). The default mode isn't quite what I want. From searching the Web there seem to be a number of ways of doing this, some deprecated, so what would be the most appropriate way. The command would be to enable Galileo.

I'm using gpsd 3.17.

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu