gpsd-users

Re: Distribution list removal

From: Paul Theodoropoulos
Subject: Re: Distribution list removal
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 15:56:39 -0700

I just sent an email off list to Mr. Rutledge with directions for removal.

On 5/26/2020 15:54 PM, rutled31 wrote:

Heh  , I should retype as I could not somehow find the Caps lock switch...

   Ok , I tried for two months 6 months ago. At the end I was on my knees praying ... I lit incense ... I asked everyone here for help since I GOT NO RESPONSE from the website when I tried for ,like I said for over two months.    I did get a lot of sympathetic ears however... So, to that end , I say you have mine if you can't get off the list either.  Oh, and it's not like you can block ALL of the people who are submitting messages. I blocked like 50 and gave up ....