gpsd-users

Re: Build Errors with Timeservice + Ubuntu 16.04

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: Build Errors with Timeservice + Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 17:21:31 -0400

> On Jun 4, 2020, at 4:25 PM, Gary E. Miller <gem@rellim.com> wrote:
>
> Yo Dan!
>
> On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 15:49:58 -0400
> Dan Williams <dwilliams@nextdroid.com> wrote:
>
>>> An OxTS RT-3000.
>>> https://www.oxts.com/products/rt3000/
>
> I tried to register to get their doc.  Their web signup crashes on
> Firefox...
>
> RGDS
> GARY
> Gary E. Miller Rellim 109 NW Wilmington Ave., Suite E, Bend, OR 97703
>       gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588
>
>           Veritas liberabit vos. -- Quid est veritas?
>    "If you can't measure it, you can't improve it." - Lord Kelvin

On macOS 10.5.5, Safari (OS supplied web browser), under “Resources”, the data
sheet, quick start guide & user manual all opened as PDFs, without any login
required.  I skimmed through them, and didn’t see what chipset they are using.

What links were you trying to access?  I’m willing to try if there are more
detailed docs somewhere else….

Thanks,
Frank