gpsd-users

Re: RINEX file unable to be processed

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: RINEX file unable to be processed
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 19:28:23 +0100

I can try on another Raspberry Pi which has :

  "gpsrinex: version 3.20.1~dev (revision release-3.20-831-ge2e0f8d5e)"

That is over 200 commits behind git head, but a start.

RGDS
GARY

OK, it was built from the GIT on May 31, so I'm a little surprised it's that far behind.

I can test that 831 version tomorrow.

Not being very well up on Linux, how would I rebuild a newer version? Is there a simple way to do that?

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk