gpsd-users

Re: RTK Base and its accuracy

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: RTK Base and its accuracy
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:37:40 -0700

Yo Florian!

On Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:45:58 +0200
Florian Kiera <florian.kiera@logicway.de> wrote:

> I ran gpspipe for 24h and created a plot with it following
> https://gpsd.gitlab.io/gpsd/gpsprof.html.

Good.

> Here are the results:

That looks pretty much what I expect from a u-blox 8-series with no RTK
aplied.  CEP(50) of 1.338 meters, and CEP(99) of 4.447 meters.

I hope that is good enough for you, because that is what it is.

> Once we have tested the rover outside of the building I will give an
> update to that too.

I would exect little iprovement, unless your RTK starts working.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588