grace-website

[Grace-website] rant freight train

From: Monica Forbes
Subject: [Grace-website] rant freight train
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:06:37 -0500

Opera users will just see in standard XML, IE users will see formated beauty.
Think of the ramifications of a terrorist attack based on a symbol we use to remember the losses of war. With good file management being important these days, it's nice to create folders for different uses, but what happens when you actually sit down a year late and wonder what you where thinking? This stops someone from sitting at your computer and continuously attempting to guess your username and password.
This means better encryption security, better GPS, and better time keeping.
That person spams someone, everyone knows who did it and can blacklist that user. Turns out the powered is loaded with caffeine. But apparently there's a nice batch of two-carbon sugar just waiting there for someone to seed it to make life. As the seconds pass and our food nears completion the room fills up with horrendously toxic smoke.
You'll never look at a hotel room the same again!
How brilliant is that?
Guess that means DNA is delicious.
so you decaf heads be careful! Even "high energy" drinks don't compare to a cup-a-coffee.
Rather than being anonymous, someone has to setup to the plate and say "Yeah that's my email".
Maybe you want to get your listing higher in Google, or make more sales of your latest gadget? We are evacuated dinnerless, and without half our Lpints. Have a look and see for yourself.
Not only is he quite secretive about this stuff, but he has to order it from the states? People can get it when they want, it can be interactive, and people can store it for later reference.