grace-website

[Grace-website] fwd:Buy pills, save up to 80%!

From: William Allen
Subject: [Grace-website] fwd:Buy pills, save up to 80%!
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:08:34 -0330

Hello!

They have lower prices but their medications have such quality as US meds do. They also provide secure purchase I'm completely satisfied and i think you'll be satisfied, too. Do you want to buy high-quality medications?

You can do it at any US drug store and pay lots of money. Do you want to buy high-quality medications and save your money?

Than you should visit MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. Same quality but lower prices.

Make sure that it's true:
http://enduroncer.com

We provide instant shipping, friendly support and the most important is SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL purchase!

With best regards,
Dr William Allen.