[Groff] Re: query w.r.t. references

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: [Groff] Re: query w.r.t. references
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:58:31 -0700 (MST)

Ted:

Thanks for the reply.  As soon as I read it, I promptly looked at the
refer man page (not for the first though, to be sure).  This time I
searched for references to 'filename' and discovered what you
indicated below, but it also mentioned the indxbib'd file too.

Just above that I noticed the entry for 'bibliography filename', which
I managed to miss on earlier readings.  Perhaps that is what I need.
I'll give it a try and report back.

Regards,

Dean Provins
Calgary